What is Rad-Safe?
The profile registration in the booking portal does not work
After you have entered your personal data for profile registration, an e-mail will be sent to you automatically to confirm your e-mail address. Please also check your spam folder. If you cannot find an e-mail in your spam folder either, please contact us and we will confirm your profile manually. You can then make your booking.
All places are occupied
If the parking spaces in your municipality are already fully booked, you can also be put on the waiting list*:
- Register here in the booking portal with your e-mail address and password and confirm your registration using the link sent by e-mail.
- Select the desired location and be put on the waiting list directly when selecting a parking space.
- As soon as a place becomes available, you and all other interested parties on the waiting list will receive information by email. Whoever books first will get the space.
- Once you have received this information, you have been removed from the list and must be placed again on the waiting list if necessary.
*This function is not available in every municipality.
The payment doesn't work
Payment can be made within 45 minutes of booking.
- Please register for this under My rad-safe.
- Click on "Manage my bookings".
- If payment is still possible, the "pay" button will appear during the booking process.
- After 45 minutes and no payment has been made, the order will be automatically deleted.
- Please book again!
PayPal Plus is our service provider for all payment methods. Our programmers inside the booking platform have no influence on what happens at the service provider. The best thing to do is to ask PayPal directly why your account was not accepted. Unfortunately we are not allowed to do this for you due to data protection reasons.
On this page you will find the contact details of PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/de/smarthelp/contact-us
- you can try to open the website with a different browser
- it could be that your antivirus software blocks our payment provider
- you can try to open the website with a different device
The door of the parking area does not open
Open with PIN-Code
After making a booking your PIN is valid immediately and you can use it right away at the parking space (after approx. 3 minutes).
If you want to get access to the parking area, the only thing you have to do is enter the space number and your PIN at the control element, e.g.
- Space number: 105
- PIN: 2109
Open with chipcard (RFID)
After receiving your access details you first have to register at the facility (after approx. 3 minutes). Which means, you have to make a registration of your access details and your chipcard.
Please follow the upcoming steps:
- Enter key # --> Then enter the complete access details, e.g.
- Valid until: 20180815
- Space number: 002
- PIN: 2109
- Check sum: 28126
- Hold your chipcard in front of the reader at the control element
Afterwards you can open the door with your chipcard by only entering your space number and holding your chipcard in front of the reader at the control element. You don't have to preselect another key.
Error Message „nicht berechtigt“ or "no permission"
If the display on the control element shows the error message „nicht berechtigt“ or "no permission" there is no connection to the mobile network and the facility is offline. To still use the facility you have to register your access details like it is explained under the item „Open with Chipcard (RFID)“. But instead of holding your chipcard in front of the reader at the control element, you have to press the button „0“ at the end.
What happens if I exceed the rental period and pick up the bike too late without prior extension?
The door does not open automatically. The the parking space will be released on the booking platform for booking for everyone again and can be booked by someone else.
As long as no other user has booked, the door can be opened again after the rental period has expired.
A reminder email will be sent as soon as the booking can be extended. More information can be found under How it works in the question "How can I extend a booking?".